Arnold’s Environmental Services and Sanitation Technologies has been the recognized industry leader in Southeastern Wisconsin for more than 25 years. Our mission is to uphold the integrity and professionalism of our industry by providing our customers with the highest quality service available. And to provide a positive work environment where our family of employees can grow and prosper by working together as a team.
Septic Truck Driver Class B CDL
Drive to various locations daily to clean septic tanks, grease traps and holding tanks. Record/document all work performed at job sites on tablet/iPad. Represent Arnold’s Services in a friendly and professional manner.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive to job sites in a prompt and safe manner.
- Advise and assist customer to resolve their problem.
- Pump and clean customers’ septic system. Leave customer’s property clean.
- Collect payment as required by office.
- Drive safely to designated dumpsite and discharge load.
- Locate and dig up/uncover septic tank lids/D-Box lids as required.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle and report problems to supervisor. Complete
vehicle inspection report.
- Participate in Safety meetings.
- Service technician is required to be “on call” per the “on call” schedule which is set-up
by department manager.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts